Wednesday, February 22, 2006

my landlord is an asshole.

despite living in an ideal location with a whole apartment basically to myself (the landlord works in shenzhen so he spends 5 days a week there and not here)... my landlord is an asshole. he's basically kicking me out, giving me a 2 day notice. how the hell can you find a place in TWO DAYS. if i stay longer than that he wants to charge me some ridiculous amount of money. he's booting me out because his sister is moving in with her husband and kid (who previously were renting out a serviced apartment for $30,000 HK a month (~$4000)... but they couldn't extend their lease. COME ON, i'm sure you can find someone that's willing to take your $30,000). but on the upside... i have a great friend by the name of scott a. mckay that is at CUHK and is willing to put me up (again) in my transition time. so now i have to pack and move out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home