Thursday, April 20, 2006

just a quick update. these past few days i have been chilling out with kidsonic, a korean-american house DJ, (thank you Dan F for the introduction) and hydro, an english drum and bass DJ/producer (thank you kidsonic for the introduction). although they spin electronic music, their roots are in hiphop. They have been kind enough to introduce me to some of the hiphop DJ veterans in the scene and setup some interviews for me. so it's been busy. i'm leaving to tokyo sometime next week (maybe as early as tuesday), which is kinda a shame cause i just met these chill people. but the country is kicking me out anyway... so to quote silkk the shocker: "it ain't my fault". i'll try to post an update soon about the graf exhibition 420ml and the other things i've been up to.

oh yeah. i added a youtube link on the side ---->
i've only uploaded a few videos that i took with my digicam. i've been lazy and haven't transfered any of my DV tapes to my computer, sorry. what you can see isn't much, but hey, i try (but i'm still lazy).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it ain't my fault. did i do that?

yo yo this journal is great!
keep up the good work (y'na mean)

have fun.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home